Rose Colored Water has always been a place of open money talk. I have never tried to hide my failures or successes from you. My financial life isn’t perfect. I make expensive mistakes, but I also learn from them and accept them for what they are.
If you want to know more about my journey to debt freedom, or if you’re simply looking for basic financial information, this is the page for you.
My Debt Journey [2015 – Present]
- The Beginning of Debt Pay-Off Journey (August 2015)
- December 2015 Debt Pay-Off Report
- January 2016 Debt Pay-Off Report
- February 2016 Debt Pay-Off Report
- Switching to the Debt Snowball?
- March 2016 Debt Pay-Off Report
- April 2016 Debt Pay-Off Report
- September 2016 Debt Pay-Off Report
- October 2016 Debt Pay-Off Report
- 2017 Total Debt Pay-Off Report
- First Quarter Debt Pay-Off Report | 2017
- Second Quarter Debt Pay-Off Report | 2017
- Third Quarter Debt Pay-Off Report | 2017
- Fourth Quarter Debt Pay-Off Report | 2017
- Financial Perks of Being Single
- Financial Perks of Being in a Couple
- #1 Money Tip – Pay Yourself First
- Is Debt Consolidation Right for You?
- Debt Avalanche VS. Debt Snowball | What’s Best for You?
- 25 Money Tips for Millennials
- 5 Money Tips I Learned about Suze Orman
- Why I’m Paying my Student Loans Off Last
- What is a Emergency Fund?
- Mint VS. Personal Capital – Which is right for you?
- 4 Reasons Buying a New Car is a Stupid Decision
- The Debt Pay-Off Planner App | Download it now!
- Why We Left our Local Bank for Capital One 360
- Thrift Savings Plan | the Military 401k
- 5 Things to Do Before a Spending Fast
- Keeping Positive and Focused When Paying Down Significant Amounts of Debt