Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links. To learn more, read our full disclosure policy.
A lot of things are happening these days. Blogging hasn’t been on my mind much, but that’s a summer thing right? I haven’t gotten around to writing the posts I said I would, nor have I generated a lot of ideas. I’ve had my moments of course. I could have written about the really great book club pick I read last month (Me Before You by Jojo Moyes). Or I could have mentioned that Mike and I went to an amazing concert by Dave Matthews the other day.
But I didn’t. You know that I’m in Gulf Shores now for a week, and I’m happier than I’ve been in weeks. Still, I just haven’t been in the mood to write. I have, however, been more in the mood to read!
I’ve been reading a lot more than usual lately. It feels good, as I used to read all the time. So as I continue learning about investing and frugality (and while I’m on vacation), here are more of my favorite posts from the past couple of weeks that offer information on how to invest smartly and live smart financially.
- Scared to invest because you’re a newbie? No worries. Invest like this.
- Don’t make these mistakes when investing.
- First time building an investment portfolio? Here’s how to make it good with just $5000.
- Learn to be profitable when investing.
- An investing strategy I had never heard of: Investing in the Dogs of the DOW.
- If you wonder exactly how much your credit card balance is costing you every day, here’s how to calculate it.
- And of course, 401K mistakes. They’re out there. Now learn how to avoid them.