We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
This is my last “Distinctive Faves” for a very long time. Maybe forever. These links are some of my favorite posts about money over the past several weeks. There are so many great articles out there by amazing writers who have gone through the debt experience first-hand. Heed their advice and soak up their wisdom. That’s what I’m trying to do.
- You work way too hard to not give a shit about your money.
- If you’re going the investment broker route, here’s what you need to know.
- Things you need to know if you’re considering refinancing private student loans.
- Ever heard of identity capital? You’re going to want to read this.
- Learn to invest like Warren Buffett!
- Here’s a beginner’s guide to index funds – a long-term investing strategy.
- And here’s the beginner’s guide to mutual funds – another successful long-term investing strategy.
- Plus, 14 ways you can get paid to write.
I hope you read these and glean what you can from them. I know I will be coming back to them in the future! Have a great day everyone!