I cannot believe we’re almost to the middle of January! Blogging every day, planning for a May wedding, and trying to keep a house together makes time fly. As I look ahead, the only free weekend I have is the coming one. Every weekend after until Valentine’s Day is packed with wedding stuff, from dress shopping to engagement session photography, to meeting with the venue. It’s insane. But enough of that, let’s talk about pet peeves!
1. The one that first comes to mind is when people do NOT put bags in their trash cans. It’s disgusting and gross.
2. When people do not own a trash can… Why? Especially in the bathroom… Why would you not have a trash can in this space?
3. When I go to a website or blog, and it doesn’t change to accommodate my window. You know what I mean? As I resize my desktop window, I want the site to change with it, otherwise I have to scroll around etc.
4. Spotify ads that don’t pertain to my interest. I know… I just need to pay for Premium.
5. Girls wearing leggings as pants – especially when they’re over the age of 20… Just stop. Save it for home.
6. Shitty St. Louis drivers. There are oh so many, especially on the streets. The highways are a little better, but I’m telling you, St. Louisian’s DO NOT know how to use a signal. HATE IT.
7. As I’ve recently started planning for a wedding, it’s very irritating when people offer
more than their 2 cents on how your wedding should be. If I didn’t ask, don’t say anything. I’m sure this is how pregnant women feel, as well.
8. Another big pet peeve (and he knows this) is when my fiance asks for “just one more thing” for his new guitar and amp. Of course, the answer is no. We’re on a wedding budget now.
9. When a host does not adequately prepare for their guests. It’s just rude. Do not invite someone into your home if you aren’t going to offer food/beverage/etc. that you know they prefer. I would never do that to my own guests.
10. When a restaurant’s quality and portions have decreased, while their prices continue to increase. I won’t name the business, but we won’t be spending our date nights there anymore.
I’m sure I have come across as a total hag in this post, but at least I’m honest. I’m going to stop at ten peeves because I could probably go on all day if given the time. What are your pet peeves? Can you relate to any of mine?