Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links. To learn more, read our full disclosure policy.
So it’s finally here. My wedding is just a few weeks away and my head is rampant with thoughts. I’m starting to feel more excited, but also really over it. Is this how all brides feel? I don’t know. I don’t care.
Today’s post is my outlet. Here are 25 thoughts racing through my mind.
1. Why didn’t we just elope?
2. I hope there are less people than we expect.
3. What if no one comes?
4. Should I have gotten a bustle for this dress?
5. What if someone steps on it?
6. How the hell am I going to pee?
7. I wish Motley could have been the ring bearer.
8. Maybe we shouldn’t have a dance…
9. I can’t drink alcohol… because then I’ll have to pee, and that’s impossible.
10. If we cancel the dance, I’ll lose all that money and Mike and I won’t get to dance to our song.
11. Will everyone have enough food? Maybe appetizers WERE the wrong choice.
12. We should’ve just went to the courthouse.
13. We have no money.
14. What if no one shows up?
15. This is SUCH a waste of money.
16. At least my braces are off.
17. Liz Patten sounds so legit. Better than my current name.
18. I should have said “No Children.”
19. Maybe I should drink to loosen myself up.
20. Can someone hook me up with a catheter?
21. What if I mess up my vow reading?
22. I hope my family doesn’t embarrass me.
23. We should’ve just flew to Barbados.
24. I hate weddings!
25. At least we ordered lots of cupcakes.
As you can tell… I’m not excited about the wedding, per say. I love Mike and have no second guesses about spending the rest of my life with him, but the whole wedding ordeal feels like another bridge to be crossed.
I’m sure the actual day will be amazing. Thanks for listening all! Did or does anyone else feel this way?
Check out other wedding stuff you’ve missed!
– 10 Reasons to Choose an All-Inclusive Venue
– 25 Items You Definitely Want on Your Registry
–5 Emotions You May Feel During Wedding Planning
–5 Things the Groom Actually Cares About